In a little over a month I’ll be back in California. I cannot wait! I had an amazing year up here in Seattle, but boy am I ready to go home. Lately I’ve really been missing my BFFs and Family. I’ve made some great friends up here, some I’m sure that will remain close after the move, but they just aren’t the same as those friends who’ve grown up with you.
I can’t wait for:
1) Sunday family dinners (with delicious homemade food that I didn’t make)
2) Sundresses and flip flops everyday
3) Holding all my friends’ beautiful babies
4) Hanging with the BFFs
5) Being there to help my sister plan her wedding, in person
6) All the old neighborhoods and restaurants I’ve missed
I’m sure once I get back to LA, I’m going to miss the lush landscape of Seattle, the layers of beauty on any given day. But as everyone knows, home is where the heart is.